Saturday, August 25, 2007

Woah, a miracle..

Wow, two posts in one day... that'll never happen again. Karen was asking me about my book list for this semester, so I thought I'd share a glimpse at the latest additions to my bookshelf. I'm a little overwhelmed looking at all of them, but at least the spines are pretty and make my bookshelf look colorful and exciting... (way to see the silver lining, Patti...)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Motor Control: Theory and Practical Application – 2nd Edition. Shumway-Cook, A. & Woollacott, M. (2001) Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins.

Muscles, Nerves and Movement In Human Occupation – 3rd Edition. Tyldesley, B & Grieve J.I. (2002).

Illustrated Essentials of Musculoskeletal Anatomy – 4th Edition. Sieg, K.W. & Adams, S.P. (2002).

Anatomy of Movement. Calais-Germain, B. (1993). Eastland Press

OCTH 5110: Foundations of Motor Performance Course Lecture Notes & Resources.

Bonder, B. (2004). Psychopathology and Function, 3rd ed. Thorofare, NJ:

Neistadt, M. & Crepeau, E.B.(1998). Willard and Spackman’s Occupational Therapy

Gylys, B., & Master, R. (2005), Medical Terminology Simplified: A Programmed
Learning Approach by Body Systems with Interactive Media

Atchison, B, Dirette, D. & Hansen, R. (2006) Conditions is Occupational
Therapy: Effects on Occupational Performance, 3nd, Ed.

1 comment:

mamachill said...

Hi Patti -

Thanks for stopping by! Good luck with school this year too! Looking forward to seeing what you and Karen learn and hope that I will have plenty to share as well!

Carina