Monday, September 10, 2007

Week 2.

I'm still too exhausted and overwhelmed to write much. I've had four of my classes, and my final one is tomorrow. I spent a long time just organizing my syllabi and trying to condense it into one manageable timeline. Hopefully I can manage. ; ) But to sum it all up....... I seriously LOVE OT SCHOOL. My professors are awesome, the girls in my class are great and I'm starting to get to know them better. People are incredibly supportive, the 2nd year students had a lunch for us today and gave us a pep talk.

We spent the first week mostly in orientation mode going over all (325325432523) assignments, exams, presentations, research projects, essays, quizzes and observations we are expected to do this semester.

With that in mind I should probably get started on something.....

Oh I got this quote in an email today, how appropriate:

Bite off more than you can chew,
then chew it.
Plan more than you can do,
then do it.

- Anonymous

No comments: