Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Semester 2

School starts again next Tuesday. I'm ready to see everyone again and get my focus back, but I'm not ready to be chronically overwhelmed again. Over the break I worked part time at the rehab hospital, and being there made me so excited to know I'll actually BE a therapist by the end of next year. It's a cool, but nerve-wracking feeling.

I've been bogged down with things lately, but I need to give a few shout outs to some awesome people who have contacted me recently.

First and foremost is Karen.. Karen's been my friend for over 10 years and our lives have gone the same direction career-wise. She's running in the AOTA elections for the OT-Vice Chair Person of the Assembly of Student delegates, so if you're an AOTA member... you need to vote for her! : )

I'd like to thank Justin., the Campus Relations Manager from RehabCare for my cool Blogspot t-shirt and for posting my journal on the RehabCare Blog! OT/PT students, you should definitely check out their site.

Next I'd like to thank Anita Hamilton for checking out my site. She's an OT educator from the University of Alberta in Canada. Her blog is dedicated to the use of technology in OT and education. It's awesome!

Time to get myself organized... I've already gotten my first week of reading assignments, as well as my assistantship assignment to get started on.

4 months till summer vacation... ; )

No comments: