Friday, May 09, 2008

I'm officially a second year MSOT student! I can't believe how fast this year went. I start a two week Assistive Technology class next week, and I'm also taking a one day serial casting course! In two weeks, I'll have my first "client", whom I'll be co-treating with a speech therapy student, and I'm also working on a manual that will be published for my autism group. We put in a proposal to present our autism research at the NJOTA conference in September. This summer I'm doing a 2 credit GA and working at the rehab hospital again... and hopefully relaxing as much as possible. :)

Here are some pics of my first year...


No, we're not studying here... we're looking at a book of henna tattoos.
Photobucket

Here we're painting birdhouses that we built.
Photobucket

Here's my roommate, Alli, and Michele painting their birdhouse. School really isn't this fun generally. ;) These pics are deceiving.
Photobucket

I forget what I'm doing here..... stereo vision?
Photobucket

Laura and Alanna teaching us some adaptive dressing skills.
Photobucket

No comments: