Monday, March 12, 2007

This is why I love my job.

After transporting a patient to OT...

Patient: I wanted to tell you earlier when you were in front of me.. You have the cutest little hiney.

Patti: .... thanks. Little? I think it's big!

Patient: Oh no! You're very proportional!


AHAHAHAHAHA. Pain killers will make people say anything, I swear. :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While chatting with a patient who was laying on a mat...

Patti: My dad retired from the Army.

Patient: What does he do now?

Patti: He drives for a company.

Patient: Oh he died?! God rest his soul.

Patti: No no... not died.. he DRIVES.

Patient: Oh god rest his soul.

3 comments:

Karen said...

i love this stuff. more more more.

Karen said...

another question, do you know nay other OT blogs, i totally dont.

Patti Henk said...

nope I haven't seen any others yet.. I'd love to find one though!